Saturday, May 21, 2011

Best Tasting Carbonara At Nuvo


I love food, and together with my favorite foodie buddies (My Kids) we have discovered another exciting resto in Greenbelt 2, Nuvo!

Nuvo is a favorite hangout of local celebrities, well-known personality in politics, arts and business. If you want a serious place, romantic and just different from your usual restaurant then head to one of Makati posh Mall and let yourself, relax and unwind, while eating unforgettable meals.


My Nuvo experience consists of different pasta, as we order three of their best pasta dishes. If there is one pasta dish that I would never forget it is there Carbonara, super creamy and yummy.. Until now, I have not forgotten the taste and you bet! I would keep coming to this restaurant, as this is the BEST I ever had.


Elisha enjoying the free hot bread... Yummy, free free and free twice...

I cook Carbonara, since it is one of my favorite dish and so when I dine out, I often order it as well, and out of all Carbonara’s I have tasted here in the Philippines and my travel abroad, I must say… This is the first time I have eaten a pasta that I have not forgotten the taste… you must try it to believe me, highly recommended and hats off to the chef.


Carbonara P435 + 10 S.C


Putanesca P 375 + 10 S.C



For the ambience, Nuvo is perfect for romantic dinner as every table has candles. For wedding anniversary, proposal or you just want to treat yourself then have candlelight dinner or lunch in a place, where everything seems just right.


Bolognaise P 425 + 10 S.C

You not only enjoy your time savoring comfort foods but also enjoy free bread that is just out of the oven. Yes! There are free breads served hot, perfect with the butter that comes with it, I wonder what brand it is? So, the next time you are in Greenbelt 2, do not fail to visit Nuvo for a great meal and ambience.