Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pazzo Rollio Only At Focaccia Restaurants


P380.00


Last Saturday is a me day, but not entirely just me…I was actually out with one of my oldest friend from high school… Well, as I said, I went out without my kids this time, which is seldom as I never really go out that much without the usual entourage.

So, I headed off to Makati and meet Michelle at Confetti Spa, after an hour massage we went to Tablao Flamenco to watch a show, then to Focaccia.

It is both our first time to dine here and I was surprised for they serve large servings. Two people can actually share their typical meal of pasta, and so as expected, we did not finish off our meals. Do not get me wrong, the food was simply delicious… I ordered carbonara and it was the best I ever had, as I have tried many before since it is a favorite of mine…

However, the pasta is not actually the main reason why everyone visits Focaccia. I believe, it is their pizza called Pazzo Rollio that made people come back again and again… By the way, this is not your average pizza because this is the only pizza wherein you roll a slice with veggies inside. Yup! To enjoy Pazzo rollio, you will have to roll a piece…


In fact, my son love it so much…I ordered a takeaway pizza and I must say, the “Slice of Italy” is worth the price of P380.00 and I can’t wait to try their other pizza selection, which is over 25 types. The pazzo rollio is highly recommended for people who simply love to try different foods. Ohhh! before i forgot, you get to enjoy a free focaccia bread as well...

Focaccia in the Fort Strip is a must visit restaurant if ever you are in Makati.