Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gerry's Grill In Tagaytay







Last October 9, 2010 is my youngest son’s birthday…So, my family headed to Tagaytay to spend the weekend. Before heading to Estancia Resort, where we stayed for the night…we stop at Gerry’s Grill for lunch…

I have dined in different branches of Gerry’s in Manila and so I already knew what we would order… As usual, my husband ordered Caldereta, which is good…the meat is tender and the sauce is unforgettable. Pls. try it!...when you visit Gerry’s too!

Next, is the pusit and chicken dumpling which are also good… in fact, the chicken dumpling sauce is perfectly done that my son has to ask again for a refill. Now, our meal is not complete without the bagoong rice… and I rate this fried rice, 10 as the highest and when I visit Gerry’s again, will definitely order it again…

There are many fine establishments in Tagaytay, but if you are craving for some Filipino dishes then Gerry’s Grill is the place you should try… The meals are affordable, actually, the restaurants along the street is even pricier…Which is funny, but not surprising anymore…After all, we are in Tagaytay…